måndag 12 oktober 2015

Living my achingly boring life

OMFG
HI
I LEFT CAPS LOCK ON



Hi
How's my life you might ask?
Not bad at all actually still looking for an internship place in Budapest and getting kind of anxious over not getting an answer yet soo if anyone knows a place in Budapest that would hire me on an un paid internship for two weeks in november-december hmu ;)

ooh and I'm in the planning committee for my schools ninth graders winter prom. I am really excited but we are still looking for a band or a dj or someone. And a dress oh what to wear?

considering wearing the dress I'm wearing in this picture but I feel like people are going to wear something much more promy or fancy but we'll see, I'll update on that later.







at the moment in my room listening to Adore Delano and Eric Clapton and skyping some of my friends.
I have a huge crush on this girl that I contacted when I found her on tumblr and my God she is lovely ahh <3
I feel very gay today.


Thanks for reading
//Vera


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar