måndag 21 september 2015

Being sick sucks donkey balls

Hello!
I am very very sick at the moment and my nose has never been as runny. (Fun fact: a human produces about 1.5 liters of snot everyday) but it feels like I have ten times more than usual. However I have been sick since Friday but I'm pretty sure I'm going to school tomorrow. Which means that I need to do my homework in English because my English teacher gives no mercy (Yes I am talking to you Hillevi)
The weather is really rainy and gray outside oh how I wish I was in another country right now. Like in Hungary where my sister lives. I don't know if this is a thing in other countries than Finland but we  have this thing called Prao or Praktik or in finnish tetti or työelämään tutstuminen. Where we go somewhere on an unpaid internship where we would like to work when we get older. I'm trying to go to Budapest to the redcross or some other charity work since that is something I am really passionate about, And I really want to go to Budapest since my sister lives there and I want to see her before christmas when she comes home to visit for a while. I really miss her.

I had to cover my tomato red nose in this picture, it looks horrible

thanks for taking your time in reading this 

Vera

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar