måndag 14 september 2015

I am Vera

Hello!
My name is Vera
The name is Russian and means hope. My second name is Aurora which is Latin and comes from  Aurora Borealis which means northern lights and I've always liked my second name better than my first name because I am from Finland and northern lights are a quite common thing over here. I am very interested in people an I love listening to people and about where they are from. I am from a small town in southern Finland, about 45 minutes car drive from Helsinki. My dream is to travel the world and help people. I have a big passion for culture and cultural differences. I love writing and I have done it ever since I've learned the alphabet, probably tried writing before that too. However writing in English is new for me,  English isn't my native language and I am not really that good at it but I will try my best.



 I am fourteen years old and I am a lazy piece of shit, My day consists 50% of sleeping and 50% of complaining about either hunger or tiredness. I love makeup and I would love to do it professionally but that would be kinda hard since I also want to travel around the world and you need money for cool stuff like that, what was I talking about?
I am pansexual and no that doesn't mean I love animals as one of my classmates thought. It means that I am simply open to love in whatever shape or form it finds me.
I have a major obsession with cats and dragqueens and all things nice.
I am excited to keep up with writing here and hopefully someone finds my life a little interesting at least.

xxx Vera Wickström

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar