fredag 18 september 2015

More about me:
1) I really love cats, like alot
2) I'm always up for a hug so if you see me you know what to do ;)
3) My favorite colors are black and gray (not that emo tho)
4) My birthday is on the 10th of November (I as born 2000)
5) I have two older sisters and two younger brothers; Isac (5), Jacob (8) Lisa (17) Sara (20)
6) I love blogging and writing in general
7) I'm a scout leader and I love it
8)I have a big passion for music and movies
9) My all-time favorite movie is 10 things i hate about you
10) My all-time favorite band is the Rolling Stones
11) My go to comfort food is ice-cream
12) I love makeup and I'd love to do it professionally 
13) I dream about travelling the whole world around helping people in some way
14) I don't have many friends but I have a few really close ones.
15) I love sleeping and I do it alot
16) I am a feminist
17) I am pansexual but I'm kinda closeted about it to people near me but I can be open  about it on the internet for some reason, I'm just not ready for my homofobic school and town to hear about it from me even though I know I have people around me who will support and love me no matter what
18) I have two things that I hate most in this world and that's periods and bugs
19) I also strongly dislike bearnaise sauce 
20) I'm trying to learn Italian and I hope to be fluent one day
21) I'm really bad at committing to reading a book
22) My favorite tv-shows are glee and ru pauls drag race 
23) I'm very lazy
24) I fall in love very easily and that is very troublesome for me and the person I'm crushing on
25) I have like 15 000 crushes right now and it's really confusing
26) I'm very weak (physically) 
27) I really love Miley Cyrus and everything that she stands for
28) I am a terrible advice giver
29) I am a member of our schools anti-bullying team and a tutor
30) I hate the finnish word for night which is yö and it sounds like a person throwing up

xxx

Vera

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar